We offer a variety of outpatient programs to provide individualized treatment and care needed to focus on trauma healing. Clients must have already completed a drug and alcohol, eating disorder, or psychiatric treatment program to participate in the following:
- Outpatient Trauma Treatment Program: Provides 6 hours of treatment per day.
- Day Treatment Program: 5 hours of treatment daily.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: Immersive psychological treatment arranged around a client’s daily schedule.
- Customized Outpatient Program: Arranged around daily activities and offered as little as once or twice per week.
- Family Program: Family-oriented therapy sessions to educate family members on how to help someone cope with the effects of trauma.
- Pain Management: Coordinated care for chronic pain by medical doctors, psychotherapists, massage therapists, and others.
We also offer various evidence-based types of trauma psychotherapy that can be combined into a client’s treatment plan. These include forms of cognitive behavioral therapy as well as breathwork, art therapy, massage, yoga, personal training, and optional group therapy.
Contact Serenity Trauma Healing Center
Our facility is state and JCAHO accredited to provide the highest level of care for clients who have dealt with traumatic experiences in their lives. We are conveniently located in Malibu and proud to serve Southern California. To learn more and discuss the many trauma treatment options available, call 310-310-9249 today.